- Reslink provides solutions that increase oil production from horizontal wells, through patented wire-wrap sand screens. The core technology is supplemented by engineering applications and complementary products for sand control and intelligent-well completions.
- Reslink had launched its first product to market, with reference customers secured and saw an exciting pipeline.
- Revenues in 2003 were Nkr 67m.
Important actions by Verdane Capital Advisors since Verdane funds’ investment:
- Verdane Capital Advisors had the vision to create a global leader in the open-hole completions niche.
- Streamlined the R&D programme by reducing 15 parallel projects to three. One of these resulted in a product launch in late 2005 that delivered half of 2006 revenues.
- Helped professionalise sales and marketing, for example by implanting key performance indicator (KPI) reporting and focusing on key accounts
- Verdane Capital Advisors ran the trade sale process that resulted in the sale of the company to Schlumberger in December 2006 at which point the company had revenues of Nkr 265m.