Verdane is recruiting a Communications Manager to be based at the office in Stockholm. This is an outstanding opportunity to build engagement with Verdane’s vast networks across multiple channels, and since the position is new, the Communications Manager will have the privilege of developing the role gradually. He or she will work closely with the partners heading the four different sectors (software, consumer internet, energy and high-technology industry businesses) to build visibility in targeted segments of these sectors. The Communications Manager will report to the Head of IR and Business Development and will collaborate extensively with the others in the company.
About the role
The key objective is to strengthen Verdane’s brand and eco system, in order to support the business along all dimensions of the value chain, and in particular in sourcing new investments and building great companies. This will be achieved for example through networking events (such as CEO day and Investor day), social media initiatives and targeted communications, including press activities and newsletters.
- Establishing communication plan and executing on communication activities
- Event management
- Copywriting (for social media, newsletters, press releases, invitations, etc.)
- Branding campaigns (lead project to reposition brand, including graphic profile, website and social media presence)
- PR activities (in the context of events or important investments or exits)
- Sustainability initiatives (provide support in driving and communicating)
Desired skills and profile
- A few years of experience from working with communications, PR, events or marketing
- Accomplished project manager
- Considerable drive and creativity
- Excellent communication and writing skills in English (near native level) and in at least one Nordic language
- Ideally some experience from the financial sector or a demonstrated interest in business building
Click on the link to apply.
For more information, please contact Ebba Stragne at Bohmans Nätverk: firstname.lastname@example.org / +46 76 800 98 08.