Head of IT and Digitalisation to Verdane Capital
Verdane Capital needs to optimise the IT infrastructure and wants to achieve a Best-in-class digital transformation of the business. The business is increasingly complex, and digitalisation is needed to work more effectively, efficiently and smarter. Verdane Capital is therefore looking for a Head of IT and Digitalisation to be based in Stockholm or Oslo.
- Initiate and drive IT architecture activities and the digitalisation process.
- Continue to develop and optimise the IT landscape to enable digitalisation of the business as the company is growing.
- Being responsible for, and hands-on in, all IT system changes and integrations, including managing the relationships with and follow-up with solution providers.
- Once the internal digital transformation is complete, the successful candidate will have built a platform to help set and drive the digitalisation agenda across Verdane’s portfolio companies’ operations. This will also encompass developing the technology Due Diligence process of Verdane and where appropriate help the team with technology Due Diligence of potential new investments.
Experience and Qualifications
Verdane is looking for a Head of IT and Digitalisation with a strong drive, who has a passion for building successful businesses. As a person, you collaborate well in a down-to-earth and value-based culture. You have strong interpersonal as well as analytical skills, and you are able to work both independently and in teams.
- Minimum 3-5 years’ work experience.
- Experience from leading projects, likely from a leading IT consultancy company or within a company undergoing significant change in its IT setup.
- Ability to understand the technology, to understand what is important for users and also to make sure that the decided solutions are being implemented.
- Experience from change management in an organisation through enterprise and solution architecture work.
- Ability and willingness to work hands-on and not simply manage others.
- Technical competency within integration, mobility and cloud architecture.
- Knowledge of what is “new and hot” and how Verdane can integrate this technology in its business to improve performance.
- International experience is considered an advantage.
- Fluent in English and in one Nordic Language.
Please apply by emailing your resume to email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org. This recruitment is handled by Flensby & Partners’ Stockholm and Oslo offices. If you have any questions, please contact Fredrik Torp +47 92666773, Ebba Rappe +47 40768125, Peter Billing +46 70 639 77 77 or Pia Hedbäck +46 730 362834.